SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, finally got that ticket i have been avoiding.<p>1)no front licence plate<br>2)window tint<br>3)tinted (smoked) rear tail lights<p>fix-a-ticket, so i will have to add a plate on my car, remove my front tint, and buy new rear tail lights. BTW, after i clear the ticket, im still removeing my front plate, re tinting my front windows, and replaceing my taillights with my beautiful smoked ones.<p>question: to those who have the evovle front kit, where have you mounted the plate?<p>thanks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Re: citation (volvos40t5)

If you're going to remove it again, just use double stick tape (a strong one, like 3M or something). I'd hack off the top of some screws and hot glue those on to the plate also.<p>You can bring your car to any law enforcement - sheriff, police, CHP, or even UC police. Drive up, park, slap on the plate, and then go in and have a cop come out to take a look, and then take it off when you leave.<p>I got a ticket for no front plate in Hollywood once, and had UC police sign off on it. The cop actually said the issuing cop was an idiot, and that a front plate just doesn't look good on an RX-7.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts