SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
55,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
update 11/19/02 would like at least $800 plus any shipping

I wanted to post this to let you guys know that my Titans are going to be up for sale. One is bent and definately should be repaired. It won't balance and there is a noticable massage at 65mph. Nothing scary, you just know its out of balance. I thought a 2nd had a slight tweak but it seems it was a flat spot on a tire, my new Satellite rim with that tire took a ton of weight to balance. http://********************/smile/emsad.gif

I'll snap some more picts on this weekend. I haven't decided on a price yet, make me a good offer. I might consider a set of good 16" volvo rims with fresh snow tires (Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 205/55QR16) as a trade.

WCC (the firm used to fix Swedespeed's project 850R) quoted $75-$135 to fix a rim - range is based on severity of damage. $150ea to refinsh the rims to silver or anthricite.

Pict on car:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Re: Chromed Titan rims (83caddy16v)

I have a set of 16 Turbo 850 wheels in good shape and I could put snows on them for you let me know what if anything we can work out!!! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Administrator
55,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Chromed Titan rims (Turbo16psi)

I picked up a set of snows - rims are still available.

·
Administrator
55,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

hmm. would prefer just $$. wifey is getting suspicious with all the wheels laying around now.

·
Registered
844 Posts

Okay I am working on selling a set of BMW M wheels.So when I get the $$$$ from them, I WILL buy your Titans if you still have them. In a hurry to sell?

·
Administrator
55,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

no hurry. They are neatly stacked and slightly hidden in the garage with cardboard between them.

Are in MD?

·
Administrator
55,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

bump

I don't mind holding on to them but if someone would like to buy them let me know I'll consider offers. No big hurry to sell, but if someone is looking this set could be made available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.