SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Chinese td04hl-19t cheap

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jeg5263 
#1 · (Edited)
So in my quest for a bigger turbo for my car I came across what seems to be a pretty reliable supplier based on the talks I had with them. Total price for a new td04hl -19t part number 49189-05411 was $331 shipped. The communication was great but I went with a genuine turbo instead. They even sent me pictures, which I've attached, of the actual turbo. I have no affiliation or stake in the company I just thought I'd share in case maybe someone was looking for something cheap to try. That being said chinese turbos have been known to be hit or miss and may be good for 2k miles or 200 miles. I asked and the rep I talked to said they do come with a 6 month warranty. Not sure how much it helps since you'd be paying to send it back to china. Maybe someone will be the guinea pig and give them a try. Please if the link is not allowed or anything else is against forum rules mods please delete.

Link to Turbo:http://m.alibaba.com/product/1741156402/hot-sale-TD04HL-19T-volvo-turbocharger.html Yes I know the photos in there listing are wrong

Photos

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.