1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it's been on sale for a few months now, it is called the Inscription trim level.
Everyone pointed out that the XC90 was not built in China. I wonder if that will change in the future.

This video is flawed. They only do performance specs on the Inscription, but not the Cross Country. They also state the AWD robs trunk space, while showing the Inscription. My understanding was all 2.0L S60/V60's are FWD as Volvo didn't want to invest in engineering the AWD system to work with the new motor on a platform they will be replacing in a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Everyone pointed out that the XC90 was not built in China. I wonder if that will change in the future.

This video is flawed. They only do performance specs on the Inscription, but not the Cross Country. They also state the AWD robs trunk space, while showing the Inscription. My understanding was all 2.0L S60/V60's are FWD as Volvo didn't want to invest in engineering the AWD system to work with the new motor on a platform they will be replacing in a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can get the old 2.5L 5Cyl AWD in the Inscription as well. But Volvo did figure out how to get the T6 Drive-E work with AWD on the chassis to stretch those models another model year before they move them to the SPA chassis. You can now buy and XC60, S60 and V60 in a 2.0L T6 Drive-E AWD plus Polestar tuning became available this week in the US for them as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts