SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah! Free date with her. She doesn't know it yet. But i'll be sure to let her know.

Lots of things have happend in the past year and the s60r has sat quietly. I'm moving, I'm getting out of cars, I'm 30, blah blah blah blah. I'm now daily driving a Mr2 Turbo and that's got my attention for the past year. Work has been super crazy, the wrenching has stopped. I'm going back to close-to-stock. My next place has no garage. So I'll be getting rid of all the excess.

Make offers, Post them up, you lowball and I'll send 850Pirate to your house for Halloween. You don't want that. I'm throwing numbers out there. Feel free to throw some back. Shipping is from 94014. The more hot girls you post with your offer the nicer I'll be. If you post a dude I'm going to sh*t in the box that I ship your item in, even if you pay asking price. I'll be the judge if its a lowball, and the worst I can do is poop in the box.

Paypal is larry.limjr at gmail dot com.
All my crap is for sale.
Elemental Designs 10" Subwoofer w/ Box. Fits on drivers side. 150 including subwoofer. Sounds great takes up minimal space and would benefit from a 200w RMS amplifer. Works with S60 and still sounds better than stock S60r subs.

Evolve / Elevate Exhaust tip. 60Shipped. Never used or mounted.

SOLDSOLDSOLDEvolve / Elevate Black Hood grille. 70 shipped. SOLD

Nokian WR 17" snow tires on 17" beat up b00ty ugly rims. Works great. Inspect tread in the pictures. No cracks, rims need refinishing. If you wipe poo all over them, they might look good. 300+Ship 200 is shipping cross country.

10" custom fiberglass sub box. Fits a JL w3 from what I remember. You can stuff in a deep subwoofer 250

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDElevate / Evolve rear bumper. Never painted, test fitted was great. Had it on the car for a week while it settled into its shape and it was great for fitment. Best to use 2004 Sliders. Slight damage around the left side of exhaust tip area. My tip was rubbing on it and caused a bit of melt. Can be smoothed easily and you'll never know. 450 shipped. Save easily 100-150 from elevate. SOLD

Feel free to call me or text me or PM me. 51zero 29 zero 1933

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
make offers if your interested. Motivated to move it !

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Man those subs boxes are nice, wish the 1st one was 12" to go with the one I have on the passenger side.

However in the spirit of this thread

·
Registered
727 Posts
do the hood grilles come with the covers too ?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Put me on the KB date list. And consider the hood grille sold.
Please PM me Paypal details.
Thanks! Scott

Excellent. Thanks for the quick transaction. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price drops all across the board

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
50 shipped for the evolve exhaust tip?
55 shipped. Paypal gift only. Contact me Via TEXT. I have it pending tonight. But tomorrow it's fair game. My phone number is in the ad.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shipping on KB to Australia?
The more you pay, the better she will look once you un-fold and re-glue her. Otherwise she will come in a 5gallon can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
still have the wheels?? looking to make deal today!!!!!!
txt me @ 2013362525 to go over price.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts