SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

First post for me. Yes, I searched and searched online and this forum and the manual.
I just got an 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum, Love it!

However the last few days within the first 5 minutes of driving the sound of the entertainment system is interrupted with a short tune/sound/chime that sounds like a start of battle.
When this happens there is no alert message/icon anywhere on the dashboard. Any one has an idea what it would be. Again this only happens once after a srat-up within the first few minutes of driving.

I hope this video works. (my wife replicated the sound)

Thank you,
Johan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all,

First post for me. Yes, I searched and searched online and this forum and the manual.
I just got an 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum, Love it!

However the last few days within the first 5 minutes of driving the sound of the entertainment system is interrupted with a short tune/sound/chime that sounds like a start of battle.
When this happens there is no alert message/icon anywhere on the dashboard. Any one has an idea what it would be. Again this only happens once after a start-up within the first few minutes of driving.

I hope this video works. (my wife replicated the sound)

Thank you,
Johan
I wonder if it has something to do with the super low temperatures. Around 20 degrees Fahrenheit or so.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My bet is that it is your speed limit warning. Goes off when you exceed the speed limit by 10mph. Go into car settings and increase it to +15 or +20 or turn it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts