SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The chicagoland area is having three events that are being held in the spring if anyone wants to come along:

Volvo meet up and BBQ:
TBD after March 20th

Spring saab/volvo meet:
April 27th sunday
Location: still being discussed, either busse woods(Elk Grove) or Montrose Harbor chicago

Chicagolands Evolvng Rides 1st meet of 2014
May 17th 9am-4pm
Location: 18A Golf Center Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169

Pm me if more information is needed, hope to see you all there! ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reserved.

·
Registered
705 Posts
May be interested! I have family in Wood Dale that I could stop and stay at.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright I hope you can make it, we have 7-10 enthusiasts in the Illinois area currently

·
Registered
705 Posts
Any R owners?
I know forum member Dr Brutal is around that area. I also bought my R from someone in the area there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a few down south and a few non-forum members from europrojekts. Hard to get a massive Volvo based group in the Chicago land lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the northwest suburbs of chicago. Been looking for a group of Volvo folk. Would definitely like to try to attend all of these!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the northwest suburbs of chicago. Been looking for a group of Volvo folk. Would definitely like to try to attend all of these!
Seen your blue c30 a few times on windy point, I'm in the polo club housing area. Your right next door lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seen your blue c30 a few times on windy point, I'm in the polo club housing area. Your right next door lol
Solid! Is that your black S60 R I have seen around a few times? I work right in the business park there

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Solid! Is that your black S60 R I have seen around a few times? I work right in the business park there
That's my father lol, I have the silver base s60 with the black pegs. We have 4 volvos lol.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s20

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's my father lol, I have the silver base s60 with the black pegs. We have 4 volvos lol.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s20
I guess I should have looked at your signature to figure that out haha. Definitely looking forward to these upcoming events

1 - 12 of 12 Posts