SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: chicago (98glt)

Go to the signature room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building. have a drink there. I would suggest a scotch or maybe a sidecar(they make a good one there). Fantastic view and surroundings even if it's cloudy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: chicago (MrTippy)

oh thanks city... drink sounds awesome..also going to the art institute ...maybe that and dinner and were done..

·
Registered
911 Posts
Re: chicago (Mika)

If you like really good contemporary Japanese cuisine, check out <B>Kaze Sushi</B>: 2032 W Roscoe St., North of Bucktown and just west of Wrigleyville.<p>Take my advice and skip the sushi (I love sushi but this is not why you go here). Go for the entrees...<I>any of them </I>. And make sure you leave room for dessert. The asparagus pudding, black sesame flan and green tea mouse will change your whole perspective on shi....stuff. <p>Prepare for gastronomical satisfaction at the highest level.<p>Oh...and did I mention that it won't break your wallet?<p>Damn...now I made myself hungry.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
OH MAN coming to the Chi! i hope you live Beefs and pasta and deep dish pies! lots of heavy food but your going to have some great warm weather!<br>where are you staying, where you going to visit, there is a poop ton to do here, go to Cubs game, Museums galor, navy pier, the Willis Tower (Sears), Hancock Building, oh man but since its a honeymoon, remember to get that looooovin too!<p>im getting married on Oct 17th this year, going to Negril for honeymoon.<br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts