SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volvo enthusiasts in Toronto...The SPEED World Challenge is racing on the Victoria Day Weekend at Mosport as part of the May 15-17 Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend. It's a great chance to check out the K-PAX Volvo S60R's up close. Mosport is organizing the SpeedFest corral at the event. Mosport is getting the word out to Volvo enthusiasts who are interested ... here's the deal... for $90 bucks...:

Your SpeedFest Corral Ticket Includes:
•Three-day admission to the Victoria Day SpeedFest
•Access to a private tented area and parking for all three days
•Groups and Clubs of 50 or more will have their own exclusive tented & fenced -in area
•Tech talks; driver appearances and prizes exclusive to SpeedFest Corral ticket holders
•A chance to drive your car around Mosport in a parade lap
•Sunday BBQ Lunch

go here for more info ... http://www.mosport.com/tickets.htm

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: check out the Volvos at Mosport on May 15-16 weekend (rickracer)

I would love to go, its my birthday weekend too!
Let me see if I can swing this

edit: so just to be clear, does the $50 ticket include access to view the cars up close?

Henry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: check out the Volvos at Mosport on May 15-16 weekend (lowenhart)

yes ... I've been told that a ticket will include a meet and greet with the team and upclose viewing of the cars ... the SPEED World Challenge paddock isn't typically to many other racing series as the teams tend to be very friendly and engaging and do not mind at all discussions with enthusiasts who want to see the cars.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: check out the Volvos at Mosport on May 15-16 weekend (rickracer)

specifics of parade lap at Mosport on May 17th...

Parade Lap for the Corral participants will be held over the lunch hour on race day Sunday (12:20 pm). There will be a mandatory Parade Lap participants meeting at 11 am & Mosport will begin staging at 11:45 am

1 - 4 of 4 Posts