SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally have my car back and it's great to be driving it again. The only thing I need to fix is the little tow hook piece that comes out. I still need to cut and paint it. I definitely like the sport kit, it gives the car a totally different look.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went and took this to show you a side view. It's probably 1 1/2-2" too far out, just because they are not staggered tips.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Nice arse Oz. Long time no see buddy how are you doing?
Do you have the rest of the body kit?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice arse Oz. Long time no see buddy how are you doing?
Do you have the rest of the body kit?
I've been good, just finishing up my last semester of college. Hope all is well with you and the family.

As far as the rest of the kit. I'm going to be waiting to put that on once I move to WV, because I'll be putting a lot of extra weight in the car and I do not want to be bottoming out on the side skirts. When all is said and done I think I"ll have the VST lip rather then winglets.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Definately get the bevelled tips, It would make that look so much sleeker.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Nice. You are moving to WV for good?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I like it, but it looks like your exhaust tips stick out a bit too far
+1, otherwise nice job on the passenger side cutout. Did you do it yourself??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+1, otherwise nice job on the passenger side cutout. Did you do it yourself??
The body shop I had it at did the cutout, I just need to finish up the tow hook piece.

The exhaust was based off of the non-sport kit:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
+1 I like it a lot!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Nice!! Love the way Dual Exhausts look, especially with the Sport Kit!

Henry

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
nice, dude. be careful of the passenger side pipes, they look like they're hanging a little low and might scrape your new bumper.

Do you have an undershot of the car?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
All that great work on the backend and you've got a big 'ole VOLVO OF TORONTO billboard on your license plate frame? Dude.

I wish Volvo had done the dual exhaust from the factory. I think it nicely completes the sport kit's rear bumper.

Nice work, guys -- both look great.

-Eric
+1

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice. You are moving to WV for good?
-I'll be going there for 2 years, hoping to end up back in the north east afterwards.

-I'm going to stop by an exhaust shop at some point and get the exhaust bracket raised 1" on the right side.
Zak I'll get you an underside shot when I get home.

-Henry I've always loved those tips and have been looking to get a pair, but for now they are $$$$$ haha. I found a pair of Corsa tips that I really like the look of and they are actually for a Firebird/TransAm

Thanks for the compliments guys!

This is still a work in progress, but I feel like thats always going to be the case for car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Looks great Oz. After a quick search I found these tips, not which Porsche they are from but are right up there with Henry's.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Those are the same tips I have, for left and right side stagged, love em!! I have some oval tips if you're interested, will find some pictures.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.