SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to replace the fuel pressure sensor on my VR to hopefully solve a random slight hesitation on low rpm under heavy acceleration. After doing a search I came across a thread from a few years ago that mentions a much cheaper Land Rover part that is the same as the Bosch fps on our cars..

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?149678-How-to-replace-fuel-pressure-sensor-for-CEL-P0193&highlight=fuel+pressure+sensor

At $65+sh I don't mind replacing the fps even if it's not the culprit. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the same Land Rover part for sale online anywhere. The Carpartsestore.com site mentioned in the thread isn't working.

Has anyone here recently sourced a cheaper fps alternative to the $150 price I'm finding online for the Volvo part?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I can get it brand new (oem) for half of what Rock Auto has it for. Anyone wants it I can see what I can do for you.

I can also get coil packs for 35$ each, also OEM.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I can get it brand new (oem) for half of what Rock Auto has it for. Anyone wants it I can see what I can do for you.

I can also get coil packs for 35$ each, also OEM.

let me get my shopping list together.......but seriously I need both
let me know
thanks

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Damn, I wish I knew that....I just ordered a set through tasca at 41 each.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
let me get my shopping list together.......but seriously I need both
let me know
thanks
Alright. I'll have to get it ASAP... My girlfriend works at napa, but she's just put her two weeks in. I'll have to see if I can still get them at employee cost. If not, I still get wholesale price, which is like 20$ more. (It comes directly out of paycheck, so her paycheck has to be enough to cover the cost of parts)

PM me your number and I'll text you with the best price I can get for you.

Anyone PM me who wants to use my wholesale account, I can't just give it out to everyone, so it's going to be limited use for a select few. Let me know what you need/want and I can give you the account number.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Alright. I'll have to get it ASAP... My girlfriend works at napa, but she's just put her two weeks in. I'll have to see if I can still get them at employee cost. If not, I still get wholesale price, which is like 20$ more. (It comes directly out of paycheck, so her paycheck has to be enough to cover the cost of parts)

PM me your number and I'll text you with the best price I can get for you.

Anyone PM me who wants to use my wholesale account, I can't just give it out to everyone, so it's going to be limited use for a select few. Let me know what you need/want and I can give you the account number.
PM sent, let me know if you can swing it
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts