1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
725 Posts
No experience with them. But did a bit of search and apparently those wheels are knockoffs. Usarim is same with eurotech wheels.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bought from them before for BMW. One of the wheels had defect on it, I called them and they ended up sending me new one and kept the old one too. They're same style as the one you looking for Volvo.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
if those fit i may need to order myself a set of those.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to decide if these will look good on an R? I had a 350z prior to the R and had wheels almost identical to these but staggered and 19x10.5 in the rear.. It only looked super good cause my z was slammed, like the frame was less than 2 inches off the ground. I almost feel like these will look awkward on our cars? Maybe even look cheap? What do you think

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Some one has got to try 'em. I think they'll look ok...ish

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Honestly compared to some of our other limitEd choices these look good.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Anyone heard of this company? I haven't, but they are selling some "Volvo" wheels and they seem awfully cheap. Here is a link the ones I like best,

http://www.usarim.com/volvo-wheels-sku-270-19-inch-silver-with-polished-lip-rims-p-1796.html

They are claiming 4 wheels and center caps with a lifetime structural warranty. What do y'all think of this?
I'm pretty sure once you have an offset that will fit the R, there won't be any lip left, or the spokes will be bowed out significantly. It's why I gave up on the C30 Polestar/BBS wheel knock-offs. If the offset was right to fit, they just looked weird and not so hot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts