SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a brainwave during my little conversations with Yannis and towerymt this evening using the forum's instant messanger feature. It would be really neat to open up a chatroom two nights a week. It would foster a lot of community. Everyone would be in one place, not several instant message boxes. Even so the Instant Messanger feature with the zeroforums is cool. Just an Idea. you could post the transcript on the site for later viewing. What do the rest of you think. Obviously not right now but perhaps an idea for the future.<p>-Poritz

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: Chatroom! (Poritz)

We're starting to work very closely with ZeroForum, the maker of this solution. I'll ask them where they stand on implementing that sort of functionality.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Re: Chatroom! ([email protected])

A suggestion here. Get a Java implemented chat with the option of using an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) program. Those work better than the Java applets IMO. <p>If this does happen, we should post a schedule of when the busy times are to talk, like weekdays during the evening hours. Just gotta figure out when both coasts can get on at the same time to chat.<p>Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts