SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in my car today started it up and got the message I hoped to never see again. Initial thoughts were maybe it had to do with the strut bar conversion I just put in, but no. Yesterday I brought my car to a shop to have them look at all my bushings to try and diagnose my side hop problem, but all they did was visually inspect them , so no. Then I drop something on the floor and notice its rather wet. More wet than it should be from just my shoes. Its soaked. I do a search on here and it seems like maybe sunroof drains but I can't find these lines they're talking about.. other possibility is the AC condenser hose by the gas peddle ? Well what ever picture I was looking at doesn't match up. I took out the DF carpet and the sum doesn't look like it got wet. The floor is soaked and so is the rear. With the battery disconnected is it safe to unplug the seat and remove it ? Any other advice would be helpful. I always try to search first but I never get anything useful even with Google.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
when you actually do the right thing and scan with DICE you will see that your SUM is dead.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Chasis Settings

For what it's worth....I had a similar issue after my clutch was replaced....was my steering wheel position sensor. Bought one of a eBay from a SSer and was able to install it in about 30 mins. Issue solved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts