SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that there are a few various car meets around Charlotte, but none are solely Volvos. That being said, I'd like to get a Volvo meet/drive/whatever going in Charlotte if enough people would be down. Who would be interested if we got something planned?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a crew of 4 Volvo s60r's that we do performance work on at my shop I would love to see a Charlotte meet up!

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
My October weekends are booking up fast... I'll be free the last week of October (Halloween), otherwise November is pretty open. The first few weeks of November could be nice since the colors will be changing.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
I can definitely try to pull people out of the woodworks for this :) and help plan, if you'd like!

I'm interested, but Halloween weekend is an autoX here, so I'll be unavailable then. But I kind of like the idea of November :) What if we started at Cars & Coffee? It should be an easy meeting point, and it would probably be a good location for us to all leave together from

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
November it is then! That'll allow more time to plan it and get more people involved anyway.

Mac, I was honestly hoping you'd volunteer to help plan haha. I don't know much about the area, so feel free to pitch in whatever ideas you have. I think Cars & Coffee would be a cool place to start that morning. If we time it right and hit the diamondback that evening or something, it would kind of be on the way back home for all of us that are coming from that way so that would probably work well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts