SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a MY17 T8 Inscription, Onyx Black (Ember Black is not available anymore for MY17), however we can't decide between Amber or Charcoal interior... we definitely want the Walnut inlay and the black headliner. The seats are ventilated.

Does anyone have pictures of a similar Charcaol + Walnut interior with vented seats? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot. It certainly looks nice...! Not too dark it seems... since we have a sunroof, we would take the black headliner.

More pictures still welcome. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's the combo I ordered, but in Momentum trim. My wife insisted on the charcoal upholstery. Got the black headliner. Since I wasn't in love with how the charcoal looked with the other inlays, we just went with the walnut. At least we'll be different from most of what is out there.

·
Registered
174 Posts
We got the charcoal with the black headliner in our Inscription and it looks really luxurious! You will really love the way it looks, we get compliments from everyone that has seen it. The B&W also makes it pop even more!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Just ordered a MY17 T8 Inscription, Onyx Black (Ember Black is not available anymore for MY17
What!! Ember Black no longer available?? I did not see that coming! what is on the 2017 color palette? Seeing that you've placed your order

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What!! Ember Black no longer available?? I did not see that coming! what is on the 2017 color palette? Seeing that you've placed your order
Yes, we placed our order two days ago, for a T8 MY17, deliverable in september 2016, and we were told that Ember Black is not offered anymore for MY17, hence we took Onyx Black.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have the charcoal leather upholstery, black headliner and walnut inlay. All in all and fantastic combination in my opinion, as it provides a very soothing and understated interior environment. At night it's particularly nice when you have the ambient lighting effect (ours mostly in orange or blue), During the day, the panoramic sunroof helps to let enough light in to keep it airy.

Exterior is Ember Black, and very happy with it as well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts