SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving a 2002 S80 in Germany. It's set for the U.S. radio system. My dealer told me how to change to European frequency but said it wouldn't stay after the car was turned off. This has proved to be the case. My 1995 850 can be switched without problem. Is there anyone out there that know how to keep the radio on European frequency? Thanx for your help.

Glen

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Gangelt:
I'm driving a 2002 S80 in Germany. It's set for the U.S. radio system. My dealer told me how to change to European frequency but said it wouldn't stay after the car was turned off. This has proved to be the case. My 1995 850 can be switched without problem. Is there anyone out there that know how to keep the radio on European frequency? Thanx for your help.

Glen

You can leave the HU-series radio's in some sort of diagnostic/programming mode.
If you leave it that way does it reset also?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Gangelt:

Glen

The older Volvos were set manually. The new ones need to have software downloaded.

Yannis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts