SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to do this? I have an 2011 US model which I now run in Germany. The importer already did a software update for German language and i was able to change the boardcomputer units to km, l and °C via VIDA, but I can't find any way to get the AC to also show °C instead of °F.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If anyone has a clue, I have the same issue with a 2012. Dealer has updated software to convert the dash to metric (although km/l is weird compared to the more common l/100km), but the center console is still in Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is also an option in Vida for l/100km, I made the same mistake when I first changed the settings since one tends to think that there can be only one option containing l and km.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is also an option in Vida for l/100km, I made the same mistake when I first changed the settings since one tends to think that there can be only one option containing l and km.
Ah, thanks for that. I don't have Vida myself so I'll ask the dealer to switch it on the next tuneup. Anything in that software for the center console by any chance?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, the local Volvo service shop managed to change the center console (AC temperature display) to Celcius as well. Apparently it needed a different software because what was installed on it didn't offer the option for it to be changed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts