Registered
1,368 Posts
Here are some:

Henry

·
Registered
283 Posts
not so much my taste... I like it more squared

(offtopic, f*** man! How much did you guys lower the cars? looks awesome!!)

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
All those pictures are of my car and thanks. :D
I'm Eibach springs. Been too long since I lowered it but I want to say it was a little over an inch drop.
Now that I've added the body kit and the lower chassis braces, it makes life a little scary when I see speed bumps.... or the end of my driveway. Lol

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Damn that is a hot R... :p Looks super Matt... :D Only the last pic shows you with the whole R sport body kit... Nice rolling shot also.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I'll be on that list soon enough... according to Henry, its already been shipped. :) somehow, someway, I'm patiently waiting. :) haha.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looky what Santa brought me today...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Cant wait to install it!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Now you need to make sure you have CF winglets, and mirror caps to help this blend better... :) That should look good on your Black R... Now get it on and snap some pics after you polish that @$$ end up :) (Quick thought) You plan on rebadging it or leaving it nude...

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Uploading pictures now, and I do have CF Winglets. :) I thought about the mirror caps but I do have CF tail light brows. :) After a good bath I'll do a full nice picture day, but for now, pics of it installed.

I have a new R badge with the Swedish Takspeed lookalike molded on, its all one piece. Give me a few minutes to resize and what not and PICs will be up. :)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Sweet, looking foward to see some R pics, I need my fill until I can open the door to my R :)

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
It goes on the exact same way as the stock panel.
To remove, you need to open the trunk and remove the carpet liner.
Remove the licence plate and plate holder.
Then there is a elongated nut at the top underside center of the trunk that you will remove.
Then after you have all of the above removed. you slide the entire panel while having it open to the right about an inch. It should be quite easy to slide as the stock panel is plastic. Be careful not to force it too much as the plastic clips will break and you'll need these to install the new panel.

To install the PCC, it's just the reverse.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts