SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volvo list about $2197. Other sellers ranging from approximately $1550 - 1800 and claim original Volvo OEM. Since no mechanical involvement, is it ok to go w the cheaper seller? Pictures all look the same w CF weave. Thanks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Volvo list about $2197. Other sellers ranging from approximately $1550 - 1800 and claim original Volvo OEM. Since no mechanical involvement, is it ok to go w the cheaper seller? Pictures all look the same w CF weave. Thanks.
I paid $1,500 + tax for mine from my local Volvo dealer. However, I see no problem ordering it from an outfit like Tasca Parts. They are reputable and sell Volvo OEM parts. They currently have it for $1,554. I would call them and see if they would ship it for free. https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/volvo-front-spoiler-31664468

·
Registered
370 Posts
I agree with Rebel Yell. Get it wherever is cheapest. Having just done this yesterday, install is rather easy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the guidance. Besides being attached w screws, was there any glue involved? I seem to recall some post that stated there was an adhesive found during removal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts