SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got CEL and that code was showing in the scanner. I also noticed it skipped the self diagnostic check then gave CEL. I assume some network glitch.

I locked and left the car for 20 minutes and upon return started the car and diagnostic checks were made, the CEL cleared, and all seemed normal. I did not reset the error code since I need routine service in less than 3000 miles so might as well let them see it...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got CEL and that code was showing in the scanner. I also noticed it skipped the self diagnostic check then gave CEL. I assume some network glitch.

I locked and left the car for 20 minutes and upon return started the car and diagnostic checks were made, the CEL cleared, and all seemed normal. I did not reset the error code since I need routine service in less than 3000 miles so might as well let them see it...

Yea, it popped up again yesterday after a hiatus. It has been going on and off since out of the dealer lot. Supposed to have been fixed with software update in June.

Service advisor told me stored codes get reset after a week.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yea, it popped up again yesterday after a hiatus. It has been going on and off since out of the dealer lot. Supposed to have been fixed with software update in June.

Service advisor told me stored codes get reset after a week.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Good to know... Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts