SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't get calipers from them but I think the rotors are worth a try for the price. Full floating 2-piece for $650.
Reviews are mixed online. Anyone here try them? If not I will be the guinea pig lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Dunno bout u, but that sounds hokey... I wouldn't be comfortable buying something that clearly doesn't depict adequate mounting to our cars, especially for that much $$

How much do we really have to gain on the street by switching rotors? While i'm no mechanic or engineer, this is just my opinion.... but, i also live in reality. For that much $$, i could 1/5th of another R on Craigslist....

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno bout u, but that sounds hokey... I wouldn't be comfortable buying something that clearly doesn't depict adequate mounting to our cars, especially for that much $$

How much do we really have to gain on the street by switching rotors? While i'm no mechanic or engineer, this is just my opinion.... but, i also live in reality. For that much $$, i could 1/5th of another R on Craigslist....
They'll either fit or they won't lol. If they seem crappy I'll just send them back. But as long as the metallurgy they claim is legit I don't see why they wouldn't be fine?

·
Registered
137 Posts
What's benefit compare with normal R one? Maybe lighter? If you not go track.
This extra benefit will not useful.

Ofc, if money not a issue. Take it. For fun

Sent from my BBF100-6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Is that for all 4? Cause you can get the fronts from Girodisc for like $750. Cieka calipers have been known to corrode and aren’t the best quality. Not sure how good the rotors are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's benefit compare with normal R one? Maybe lighter? If you not go track.
This extra benefit will not useful.

Ofc, if money not a issue. Take it. For fun

Sent from my BBF100-6 using Tapatalk
that and looks lol. I'd be lying if i didnt say most of the reason was bc i wanted to rock 2 piece rotors with my CCWs :)
going to get the calipers powder coated too. same color as the GTR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts