SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a C70 that I bought used but it didn't have the CD shuttle. I know the cable is there because when I pulled the head unit out I saw that it was plugged into the back. The problem is I can't find the cable in the trunk. Where do they usually mount the shuttles from the factory so I can locate this cable and plug in my Alpine CD Shuttle.
-Dariel

·
Registered
194 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by dcbeltran:
I have a C70 that I bought used but it didn't have the CD shuttle. I know the cable is there because when I pulled the head unit out I saw that it was plugged into the back. The problem is I can't find the cable in the trunk. Where do they usually mount the shuttles from the factory so I can locate this cable and plug in my Alpine CD Shuttle.
-Dariel
It's behind the left side trim panel in the trunk.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
audioguy,

Did I read that you might be able to connect an alpine shuttle to the C70 without an adapter?

·
Registered
194 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by dcbeltran:
audioguy,

Did I read that you might be able to connect an alpine shuttle to the C70 without an adapter?
It shouldn't be possible, I guess you need some kind of converter to be able to communicate with the aftermarket (Alpine) changer. I think that's what the Blitz part does. But as a representative for the Volvo side I can't recommend you to do that, all I can guarantee is that it will work with a Volvo changer, manufactured by Alpine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts