SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything I can do to add a new CD changer to a 2002 S40? If not can someone reccomend a nice head unit, the stock unit is absolutely useless.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had probs too...does yours skip more than seems right? Once mine starts skipping, it doesn't seem to fully recover until I turn the car off and back on again.<P>It's literally my only disappointment with this great car...too bad!

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nanook:<BR><B>Is there anything I can do to add a new CD changer to a 2002 S40? If not can someone reccomend a nice head unit, the stock unit is absolutely useless. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi,<P>I see you are from West Chester? When did you get your S40? I don't know if we have met but what is your name (I should know who you are provided you got if from Stillman Volvo, of course, otherwise I would not know you!)...<P><BR>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yannis,<P>Yes I bought the car from your dealership. I am still very displeased however that I cannot put an after market CD changer in the vehicle. What is the purpose of adding the CD wire in the trunk? I am certain if I had known that I could not add this, I would have elected a different options package. So you see this is why I continue to ask as many people as I can about adding a CD changer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts