SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed the proof of insurance I have expired 6/21/2019.
I emailed: [email protected] and got an auto response email.

Did you get your renewal policy yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got new set of paperwork in mail before first one expired. you should log into your online account with Liberty mutual and download new policy docs.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I expected to have been able to view the updated / current proof of insurance on the app from my phone, nope. I did find it logging in with a PC. Thanks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just noticed in the policy documents that the premium went up. First year CBV paid $1,530 annual premium, now they paid $1,623 for the second year.
Makes me even more pleased being a part of the early adopters.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
I just noticed in the policy documents that the premium went up. First year CBV paid $1,530 annual premium, now they paid $1,623 for the second year.
Makes me even more pleased being a part of the early adopters.
Glad I don't live in a No Fault state.... I pay $600 yr for full comprehensive insurance plus uninsured and underinsured riders.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for posting this about Liberty Mutual .... I have my insurance with Ameriprise thru Costco..... I did a quote with Liberty Mutual online, and came up with $300 annual savings online, insuring two cars (my truck and the XC40) instead of just one. All coverage being the same across the board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts