SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks pretty clean, but it's overpriced by at least $3.5k, even with the custom powder coating on the wheels. If you're considering buying it, find out what major maintenance items (timing belt, angle gear collar sleeve, etc.) have been done/not done. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Red Triangle! :D also that Atacama needs some love.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I want to know is how did you get your link to say "what do you think"?.....I can never figure out to post links or videos like that.
You have to type what you want to say, highlight the text you just typed, click the earth icon with the chain next to it, and paste your link into that box that pops up.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Looks pretty clean, but it's overpriced by at least $3.5k, even with the custom powder coating on the wheels.
Yes and No. By KBB/NADA standard yes. However, go find me another comparable VR 6MT. They're not really out there. Cars.com has anywhere from 1-5 NATIONALLY at any given time. I will say that this one's Atacama (even more of a "unicorn") is not in the best of shape and maybe the price should reflect that. I will say that mine is very clean all around and has 80k on it and $15k is the lowest I'd ever take for it. At this juncture in the P2 R's life-span they (VR 6MTs) just aren't around like the SRs or GTs. Of course, you'd have to first pry the keys out of my cold, dead hand. :)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
A cars worth is what someone is willing to pay for it

/end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts