SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just a heads up. There is a Cars and Coffee meet this Saturday June 2 in Raleigh at the Brier Creek shopping center. I am planning on being there (weather pending of course) and I'd love to see a big Volvo presence. From the the pics on their Facebook page I didn't see a single Volvo. It would be great if any Volvos in the area would come out and represent! Hope to see you there. Look for me in my 2012 Ice White C30 R-Desgn.

Link to FB page with location info (click the about link)

https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeRaleigh

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have work off that day and live 10 min away. I'll be in my s60 hopefully I'll make it out there be nice to meet another Volvo enthusiast in the area. I might roll with another s60r as well.
Excellent! I'll be looking for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey it was great meeting you too. It was cool to see other peoples mods in person. It gave me a few ideas for mine down the road. Agreed we need to get more Volvo's out. I think next month I can scare up at least a couple of C30's in the local area. It would be awesome if you could get your friend with the 122 out! I'd love to see it! Also there is a C&C in Burlington on the fourth saturday of every month. I'll probably go over there at the end of the month too.

·
Super Moderator
15,184 Posts
Just gotta say, cars and coffee, or caffeine and octane, are great events! The one we have in GA has had multiple-hundreds of cars show up, many even leave because of lack of parking. It's become very huge here

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The scuttle on Raleigh C&C Facebook page is that we had over 300 cars come out for this months event. It has become so big that the Brier Creek shopping center where it's held has asked the organizers to find another venue. So the future is a bit up in the air at the moment, but I'm sure they will find another place shortly. I'll post a link when I they have some more information.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription
263 Posts
Next Cars & Coffee is in Greensboro on Sat, 7/21. Hooch and I were at Charlotte's event last week with our C30s. Great time. Hope we see more Volvo's at the next one!

·
Super Moderator
15,184 Posts
Are there any picture threads for these Cars and Coffee events? I went to the GA one a few weeks ago, over 600 cars showed up but only 2 other Volvos were there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts