SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
We will be in Raleigh this time. Too much to do around the house later to make the drive.

Been talking though and we may make the drive in October.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll be there with the truck again this month. The Vo is under the knife getting some goodies installed...:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any thought to doing another one of these? I'm about an hour east of Raleigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Nathan
10' S40 T5 R-Design
EBC - USR Series sport slotted brakes, HAWK ceramic pads, Injen SP Air Intake, E-Focus Tq Mount, Elevate TCV, EST strut brace, Hankook S1 Noble 2, 6000k HID low/fog lights. To be installed: EST CBV

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey i just moved down to NC from SoCal . I know they started doing these there and had a lot of fun . I would be interested in setting one up. Any chance one would be closer to the coast ? That is almost 3 hours depending on traffic for me to Raleigh

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey i just moved down to NC from SoCal . I know they started doing these there and had a lot of fun . I would be interested in setting one up. Any chance one would be closer to the coast ? That is almost 3 hours depending on traffic for me to Raleigh
They have cars and coffee in fayetteville(there is a facebook page about it), not nearly what the raleigh or charlotte events are but still a good time.

I'll be bringing my Rs when I get back to the states.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be bringing my new 745 to Charlotte's Cars and Coffee this Saturday if everything works out, look forward to meeting new people. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Glad to see there is still some interest and activity. I have updated the link for the Raleigh C&C. There was some drama around this for a while, but it seems to have re-emerged at a new venue. Also I added links for Fayetteville and Wilmington C&C's as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anybody planning to go to the Charlotte C&C for February?

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah, ill be bringing my s80 out but its no show car by any means lol

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
I work every Saturday, so no C&C for me :(
but my boyfriend is planning on going to the Charlotte one tomorrow in his 745 :)

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
No more working Saturdays! Haha, so I'm updating this.
I went to Charlotte's C&C for the first time ever this month, and there were way more Volvo's than I expected! I was with the boyfriend in his Racewagon, but for May I should be there in the S40!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are you guys still doing C&C in Charlotte? I know there are a few different C&C groups in Charlotte, but not ones involving Volvo's. We really don't have a large enthusiast scene in Charlotte and the metro area.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you guys still doing C&C in Charlotte? I know there are a few different C&C groups in Charlotte, but not ones involving Volvo's. We really don't have a large enthusiast scene in Charlotte and the metro area.
I usually come with 3 or 4 s60R's every time, We usually park near the back.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts