SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'll be over this Saturday. I need to get my oil changed anyway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like the C&C in Greensboro should be awesome this week. I got a message from Russ Stellfox the organizer. See Below:

Cars & Coffee this Saturday—October 20th 8:30-10:30am
Jefferson Village in front of “The Fresh Market” off New Garden rd. Greensboro NC
Only two shows left for the year, this Saturday and November 17th. Mark these days down and don’t miss the final two shows of the year. As we have all summer.. We have some very Special cars coming to close out the season.. This Saturday see Richard Petty’s personal SUPERBIRD!! His personal street Superbird from the 70’s unrestored.. direct from the “Legendary Petty Garage”, along with other Performance cars from the “Petty Garage”. We will have cars from the “Bluejeans & Gasoline” collection and from the “Stray Cat Garage”! Also we have the master of clean … the guys from the “Shine-Shop” will be there with a few of their best.. these guys are listed as one of the best “Detail shops in the Country” ! and their right here in Greensboro……..The weather is going to be cool & sunny so cruise over get a free cup of Fresh Market coffee and a cookie and enjoy the “best car show in the triad”! As always there are no fee’s, no judging & no registration . it is, as all car shows should be------FREE!!!

I’ll see you Saturday………..Russ

·
Registered
877 Posts
Reviving this thread hopefully it will receive a little bit of attention. I have been going to the past couple cars and coffees in raleigh/cary and there always seems to be a few volvo's out there but i always get out there late, so I am doing everything I can to get out there early. I drive the Silver Volvo s60 with the sport kit and R front bumper conversion. Look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you guys I haven't met already and hopefully some more people will come out this saturday!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Reviving this thread hopefully it will receive a little bit of attention. I have been going to the past couple cars and coffees in raleigh/cary and there always seems to be a few volvo's out there but i always get out there late, so I am doing everything I can to get out there early. I drive the Silver Volvo s60 with the sport kit and R front bumper conversion. Look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you guys I haven't met already and hopefully some more people will come out this saturday!
There will be at least three of us C30s there. We saw your car but didn't run into you ( obviously). Looking forward to meeting you. The more Volvos the better!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Anybody gonna be at the Charlotte C&C this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is always a good Volvo turn out at Charlotte. I know several people that are going. So come out and have some fun!

·
Registered
877 Posts
There will be at least three of us C30s there. We saw your car but didn't run into you ( obviously). Looking forward to meeting you. The more Volvos the better!
Yeah i believe we met a while back, but I look foward to hopefully being able to parking next to you all getting there early.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yeah i believe we met a while back, but I look foward to hopefully being able to parking next to you all getting there early.
Cool I'll see you there!

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription
262 Posts
I'll be one of the C30's there!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Can somebody bring their computer and VIDA to Charlotte Cars and Coffee tomorrow. I need to get my DRL's turned off. I haven't bought it yet, and don't want that to be the only reason. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Looks like the C30 crew will be in Raleigh tomorrow morning hope to see some more of you folks there!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Great to see the c30s out there. I brought out my now matte white s60 which most probably didn't see since I had to park in another lot due to no parking spaces being available. Great looking volvos though.
We saw you go by buy lost you on the crowd. I didn't realize the entire lot was full! There were a lot of cars though - one of the best turn outs this year. Yours was looking pretty cool too! Correct me if I'm wrong, but your car is silver underneath?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Anybody planning on going to Cars and Coffee in Charlotte next weekend? I was thinking about bringing the R. If anybody wants to meet up, let me know. If not, I may take the rock-crawler instead.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Weekend will be here before you know it :thumbup:...Any takers for meeting up at Cars and Coffee on Saturday?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I won't make it to Charlotte but I will make it to Raleigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 63 Posts