SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, thanks for all the information sharing and discussions from this community. I have enjoyed reading through and taking my time with the decision to purchase. XC90 is on order and now the waiting begins. We wanted a color combination that we were told would be rare in nature, so we went ahead and got one with just the configuration we wanted.

Something I seem to have overlooked, are the carpet floor mats included or is that an additional accessory? I will probably add a set of all weather, but like to have the factory carpet mats under those. What has been your experience for those of you who have taken delivery? Always included or not?

Thanks in advance.

Shaun

·
Registered
74 Posts
The carpet ones are included.(US) I recommend the Volvo rubber ones they are great and have raised edges. I just got them today!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I recommend using the Volvo all-weather mats as an ace-in-the-hole when negotiating. Bargain hard and get the best deal you can until they simply refuse to come any lower. At that point, say "Fine, I'll take the deal if you throw in a set of all-weather mats". Works every time. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recommend using the Volvo all-weather mats as an ace-in-the-hole when negotiating. Bargain hard and get the best deal you can until they simply refuse to come any lower. At that point, say "Fine, I'll take the deal if you throw in a set of all-weather mats". Works every time. :)
Just did that today and came home with a brand new XC90. Finished deal after closing time so have to come grab the mats later. Came with carpet mats stored in the cargo area for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts