SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The big day is almost here:

Listing what's in my garage and what I can bring to Carlisle:

98-04 s/c/v70 XC grill. - $75 Logo is blue and isn't perfect but then none are. Looks great from 3ft away. Piece hanging is the weather stripping that fits tight against the hood when installed.

98-00 s//v70 Wood trim - $100 Absolutely a 9.5 /10 in condition. No junk yard find this came from my 99 R and it looks near perfect.

99 V70R seats. $200 OBO Seats I was planning to swap the passenger foam under my drivers seat but it seems kinda wrong to break it apart. Drivers seat is visibly worn and the stitching has come apart on the joint between the right hand bolster and seat bottom (shown in picture)

Drivers back

Passengers back

Available but not pictured

98 and back 100AMP alternator $40

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you still have it by the 30th of may I will certainly take it. All mounting tabs unbroken?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Looks like it has 4 of the 6 little white plastic nubs. You'd only need to transfer two. I'll see if I can grab more today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'm actually looking for a 99+ grille, I need dat blueeeeeeee. If you still have this at Ithaca I'll take it. If not, the search continues :D

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I'm actually looking for a 99+ grille, I need dat blueeeeeeee. If you still have this at Ithaca I'll take it. If not, the search continues :D
I had 3 hanging on my wall when you picked the car up man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts