SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to the Import Kit Replicar show, we also recently attended Carlisle's growing Compact Car show. Though it's a mostly Honda and VW show, some Volvos showed up. You'll find a writeup and a gallery on our main page Friday.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'm doing several updates. I have to do last weekend's ETCC race, the Import show gallery/article and the compact show gallery/article.

·
Registered
217 Posts
It was nice to see you all again, Kai the car looks ecen better in person. Yannis it was nice to meet you sorry I did not say farewell in person but I had to go, my wife was sick and I had to get her home, I came back and your car was there but you must have been looking around. I saw Todd at his car and then set off. I cut a little time off the drive home a little over 6hrs with a little over the speed limit, you know I did not want to get the car wet, and by some luck I beat each nasty cloud I saw. As far as Frank goes he had some trouble at the boarder, and was not let in, he tried for most of the day but no luck. He has told me they gave him a spot for next year since he did not use it this year.<BR>See you again next year! Kai we must show those Saab's up next time, I think we should have launched an all out attack on them with the crew we had, it would have been quite the show on the road! <BR>Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts