SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again ladies. Lets put it on our calendars have a big showing this year. It's a good time to see/meet others, see come cool cars and hang out. There are camp grounds and near by hotels etc.. I'll probably be camping this time around. There is also a autox on sunday that I'll be participating in.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/import/index.asp

· Administrator
12,713 Posts
Re: CARLISLE '06 Import-kit/replicar Nationals >>may 19-21<< (gdogg16)

George and I will be attending and we'll have our Project V70R with us

· Premium Member
39,081 Posts
Re: CARLISLE '06 Import-kit/replicar Nationals >>may 19-21<< (gdogg16)

Quote, originally posted by gdogg16 »
It's that time again ladies. Lets put it on our calendars have a big showing this year. It's a good time to see/meet others, see come cool cars and hang out. There are camp grounds and near by hotels etc.. I'll probably be camping this time around. There is also a autox on sunday that I'll be participating in.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/...x.asp

Greg,

the link does not work.

Yannis

· Super Moderator
14,857 Posts
I will be out there that weekend. Lets try to get something together!!

· Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Eric_H)

Quote, originally posted by Eric_H »
I'll look for you guys.
I'll probably park the car. Can't see showing off a 99% stock R. Heck, just go to a Volvo dealership to see on of those.
screw that, the more volvos the better on the field. It's all about beating the saabs.

· Registered
15 Posts
Re: CARLISLE '06 Import-kit/replicar Nationals may 19-21 (gdogg16)

Quote, originally posted by gdogg16 »
Can't miss the VCOA tent. Basically just drive around till you see a bunch of volvos.
So, for this show, just about anyone can just drive in the gates? (I've only been to spring/fall, where there's no on-grounds parking, and the corvette shows where they only let us bring corvettes inside the gates).

· Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: CARLISLE '06 Import-kit/replicar Nationals may 19-21 (Plugh)

Quote, originally posted by Plugh »

So, for this show, just about anyone can just drive in the gates? (I've only been to spring/fall, where there's no on-grounds parking, and the corvette shows where they only let us bring corvettes inside the gates).
correct, you'd be surprised whats on the field at this show!
Just register for show field and hang out with the rest of the crowd. Bring a beach chair or the like and hang out and have a few beers.
http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

· Administrator
12,713 Posts
Re: CARLISLE '06 Import-kit/replicar Nationals may 19-21 (gdogg16)

met a bunch of Saab owners tonight at the weekly "Cruise Night" - sounds like a bunch of Saab guys are going to be there also.

· Registered
155 Posts
From their website

SPECIAL EXHIBIT- "THE SAINT CAR": On display will be "The Saint Car" from the 60's TV Series of the same name. This Car is a 1967 Volvo 1800S originally purchased, and subsequently driven in the TV Series, by the famous Actor, Sir Roger Moore. In 2004-2005 the Car was given a total frame-off restoration in Europe by well-known 1800 expert and enthusiast, Tony Davey. The current owner, William Krzastek, who watched over the restoration, is from Waynesboro, Virginia.
=====================================================

I'll bring my "unrestored" 1800e (Saturday only).
Unless, I can convince the wife to tag along. ARe there any attraccions near by for the rest of the family (read wife/shopping, kids)?

· Premium Member
39,081 Posts
Re: From their website (gdogg16)

So, is anyone going to be there on THAT Sunday?

Yannis

· Registered
63,013 Posts
Re: From their website (GrecianVolvo)

Sorry, I'll be 40 or so miles down the road at Hershey at a HUGE Rod and Custom event with the 1st time out with my truck, (yeah)!
Picking it up Monday with the interior all finished, http://********************/smile/emthup.gif then going to my mechanic for a FULL and very through service, tune up and a complete going over as it's just been started, moved and stopped for the past year and a half

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.