SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone understand what the cargo net is @ $300 option price. in the accesory page it has an option for a load securing net at about $36

If anyone knows?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Unless it's made out of spun gold, that has to be a typo.
If it really is that price then I'll simply order one from my Jeep dealer ($45) & use it instead. If it fits, that is...

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Here is the Luggage Net from Volvo:

Keeps leisure equipment and other loose items neatly in place. Attached to the load-lashing loops in the load compartment floor. Available in colours to match the interior colour scheme.

I am not sure where the $300 price comes in though (package maybe?), it is probably just $36.

-Drew

·
Registered
135 Posts
There ya go, much better.

Hey, that's a nice-sized net! I like that. The one in my Jeep isn't that big.
They sure come in handy, I use mine all the time to secure items. Yet I hear that a lotta people never use them. I don't get it. *shrugs*
I even have a second net, called an envelope net, that I string across the backs of the rear seat - I use that to hold things like bungee cords, maps, water bottles, umbrellas, etc. Keeps the cargo area much neater & I don't have things rolling all over the place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts