SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone using for rear cargo mats? I've got a dog, she normally rides in the middle row (need to get a dog cover for it, haven't been home to measure yet) but need something for the back as well. It looks like most of the options are for rear seats up OR rear seats down, but I can't find any that will be adaptable if we need to use the back seats part of the time.

Does anyone have anything they really like back there in terms of protection?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to see if I can find that stateside, that is exactly what I want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks!! I tried looking at Tasca earlier, don't know how I missed it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looking for latest on cargo mats... Weathertech or?

I also need front and rear floor mats. Winter is fast approaching. :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
A medium thickness tarp across rows 2, 3, and the cargo area. Works fantastic for my dog!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
950 Posts
I've had a couple of the the factory Cross Country ones and I have had a couple WeatherTech footwell liners. They all curl up at the edges after a while. I tried to order the Aries set but eTrailer said they aren't being made for our cars, in tan, anymore. I think the same thing is on eBay as Kugo 3d.
I then remembered good old LLoyds Mats. They've been around forever and I had them in all my Audi's. Should arrive by Friday. https://www.lloydmatsstore.com

·
Registered
709 Posts
I've had a couple of the the factory Cross Country ones and I have had a couple WeatherTech footwell liners. They all curl up at the edges after a while. I tried to order the Aries set but eTrailer said they aren't being made for our cars, in tan, anymore. I think the same thing is on eBay as Kugo 3d.
I then remembered good old LLoyds Mats. They've been around forever and I had them in all my Audi's. Should arrive by Friday. https://www.lloydmatsstore.com
Ah, cool... those look good. Pics when you get them in?

I've ordered a Weathertech cargo liner for now and have an order pending on Amazon for the front two rows. I also experienced some curling with WeatherTech so maybe these would be a good alternative.

Which variant did you purchase? Rubbertite or Northridge?

·
Registered
950 Posts
What are we using for photo hosting these days?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
What are we using for photo hosting these days?
Flickr for my computer, Tapatalk for my phone

·
Registered
950 Posts
Flickr for my computer, Tapatalk for my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hey! I got it to work.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Make that with a split for the third row, and that would work good for me. There doesn't seem to be anything really designed for third row seating.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Make that with a split for the third row, and that would work good for me. There doesn't seem to be anything really designed for third row seating.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hey! I got it to work.
Ha this is cool! Where do we get it from? I need to go back and check if someone posted a link already. If so my apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ha this is cool! Where do we get it from? I need to go back and check if someone posted a link already. If so my apologies.
https://www.lloydmatsstore.com

That looks awesome robtr8

I'm going to get all weather versions for front two rows from them for sure, looks like great value.

Picked up a Weathertech for rear cargo (behind 2nd row). I like it on account of the lip/gutter perimeter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts