SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what Volvo accessory or combination of accessories have you found to be most useful for keeping your cargo area organized and secure?

I'm trying to decide what accessories to choose for my new-to-me XC70 and I'm thinking about getting either the load compartment net (pn 30721382) or the Cargo compartment divider/Cargo shelf/Cargo basket kit with side net and attachment panels with hooks (pn 30721673).

I've already got a Lund Cargo-Logic mat and blocks that I recycled from my last car (aka Volkswagen CarGo Management System) but the cargo area of the Volvo is much larger and the cargo will likely be much more varied than before.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I use the built-in grocery divider a lot for lighter load separation, and keep whatever I can fit in the tray between the spare and the deck surface. I keep a regular bin against the rear seat backs with a ratchet strap for assorted sundries (raquetball stuff, portable compressor, etc), but otherwise leave the cargo area uncluttered.

I like the idea of the net. I never actually used the one in my XC60 for anything when I owned it, but that would be the one Volvo-related cargo accessory I would buy if I found one cheap enough.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Anybody any experience with the double bar net as shown on the pictures? Only way to have that is to also install side hooks correct?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anybody any experience with the double bar net as shown on the pictures? Only way to have that is to also install side hooks correct?
I believe that it is the attachment panels that you need to install first. Once you have that, then you can either attach the side hooks or the bars with the net.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Ordered today the Rubber Cargo Mat, the 2 poles with the net and wingshaped load carriers (Once I had came from my P2 model and fit only at the first part closely spaced because roof rails has a different width towards the back)

MAT €145
WINGPROF €180
NET/POLE/HOOKS €235

🇳🇱 XC70 2011 D5 🇳🇱

1 - 5 of 5 Posts