SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed it earlier this year and just got around to taking pics. I needed something to protect the cargo area while making it easier to clean dog hair. Aside from normal Home Depot runs and loading golf clubs, it also helps with heavy cases of photographic gear and lighting. The car is Rich Java, so I chose brown instead of beige to hide dirt and dog hair. Ordered from Amazon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
^^^ Wow, that's nice! Thanks for sharing. May have to look into getting one myself.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good and no doubt goes well with the exterior color, but best of all, no more trying to get the dog hairs out of the carpet.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cleaning is very easy and it can be vacuumed or wiped with a cloth in seconds. The custom fit is great. Each is made to order and arrived in three weeks. Vendor initially sent one wrong piece, but was extremely responsive, so it was promptly replaced. I’m only using the velcro attachment at the top of the seats, while everything else sits in place. Highly recommended for pets or if you use the cargo space daily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts