SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know not a big deal -- hadn't seen anything OEM (nor was I tied to it) but I'd love to find something stable (I've got the S60 trunk mat) -- a box of some sort that will hold a can or two (window cleaner and maybe interior detail spray and a roll of paper towels and some detailing swabs) -- using a cardboard box right now :) I think Griot's garage used to make something. Maybe others have a suggestion.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
From the pictures that I've seen, if you get the spare tire box for the trunk you will get two areas one on either side of the spare box that will act like a container for those types of items.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have a Rola organizer for the trunk (check Amazon). My on-car detailing stuff is in four neoprene "710" bags from Blipshift, and two Husky ballistic nylon zipper-closed tool document bags from Home Depot. The Blipshift bags have velcro strips that can attach to the trunk liner on the sides of the trunk.

The nice thing about the Rola is that it can be sized for grocery bags. It has two moveable dividers and several mesh pouches along the sides. It will not slide around in the trunk.

Griot's still makes stuff like that. I had their trunk organizer in my other car, but the sides are too-high for the S60. They have small bags for detailing supplies, but they're sized for the very small Griot's spray bottles, and I have the larger and more economical (and easily found) sizes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts