SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, it's about time to put this together. One week away before the show....

I am not sure how many of you are planning to attend the show from the first day(Friday), but most of us have to work that day...so Saturday morning actually works out better for most of the people.

We already have 4 cars for the caravan, that's not including you Michael since I'm not sure if you are still going on Friday, and I believe if Rob and his friends are joining us, we will have 2 more cars at least.

I think 8:30 am will be a good time to meet up...since Carlisle is about 100 miles away from Rockville area and that's about one and half hour to two hours away with reasonable cruising speed. So, we should be able get to Carlisle around 10-ish.

Where do you guys think it's a good place to meet on Saturday? I thought that Washingtonian area will be a good choice since it's right off 370/270. What do you guys say?

Look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
If I go Friday, I'll be coming home the same day and driving up again Saturday, so I'm in for the caravan.

Washingtonian Center sounds good, especially since I already know where it is.

These directions will put you in the right area, but we should decide on where exactly to meet. What's the name of the restaurant where we met (in the parking lot) to drive to Carlisle last year?

http://www.virtualthought.com/kennahan_expos/riomap.htm

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by towerymt:
What's the name of the restaurant where we met (in the parking lot) to drive to Carlisle last year?
Romano's Macaroni Grill
211 Rio Blvd,Gaithersburg,MD 20878
Phone: (301) 963-5003

Sounds good to me, 8:30 am this Sat.~!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Sick man...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts