SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey C70 owners,

How many of you have navigated infant car seats and a C70 coupe?
My wife and I are having our first in December and I have a C70 coupe.
My wife has a CRV and will be transporting our kid most of the time, but I'm debating whether or not I will have to sell my car and get a sedan/wagon or if I can soldier on with the coupe.

Have any of you used car seats in a coupe and how was the experience?

Thanks

Bubba

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I'm pretty dexterous so I never had trouble putting my kid in the back (convertible, but with the top up) but I can imagine it being annoying to some people. The seats being difficult to flip forward with one hand is probably the worst problem to deal with.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just slip the little one in through the sunroof and you'll be just fine.

I had a carseat in my convertible for 2 1/2 years before I finally gave up my c70. It's not easy, but it works. My biggest complaint was the seats not going forward enough.
Put the car seat on the passenger side and set the 3rd memory seat button to be way forward.
We rarely used my car with our little one as we also had an suv that was just easier. It is easier when they go forward facing also.

I say keep the c70. You'll regret it later.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
i put my rear windows down. we sold my wifes acura CL soon after #2 came. then came the sedan, now that the kids are 6 and 8. she got something she likes a mini cooper clubman s.

time to get another car and park the c70 for the next two years LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts