SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never posted any of my builds. This is my 06 V70R Ti Grey GT with 100k.
Been working on it over the winter. All work done by me in my small shop with lift. She has awoke from a long sleep.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pretty much everything has been replaced. Waiting on Gustav for a stage 2 tune. New timing belt and water pump, complete PCV system, and new serpentine belt/tensioner.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
New Jushua Briggs custom built cat downpipe, EuroSport Tuning sport catback exhaust, all new wheel bearings, rotors, pads, ss lines, IPD version 2 track sways, delrin subframe bushings, IPD solid strut bar mounts, powerflex lca bushings, XC90 lca bushings, BC Racing DF Coilovers custom built valved ordered from FCP. Much more done.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
All new motor mounts, all silicone hoses, Snabb fmic and turbo piping, and cold air intake. All fluids have been replaced. Haldex filter kit,. IPD Dem cover, all new endlinks and inner/outer steering links. Waiting for 18" pegs to be powdercoated. New OEM plugs and ignition coils. Wrapped all wires with Super 33 per Dougy. New TCV and boost control valve. New starter and radiator. Brand New OEM trottle body and Snabb spacer. Snabb intake manifold spacer.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Will send more pictures this week. When I sold my 05 V70R, I knew I had to build another. I think this one is better. Installed a beautiful T5 sport steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have my 56k motor with SMF flywheel sitting and waiting for the manual swap. We will see how the GT does.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about that. Thought I typed lca (lower control arm) My mistake.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also cut out sensors from my 4cs. Wrapped them up and tucked them away. No codes and buttons all work for upcoming tune.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sounds like it'll be well sorted when done!! Look forward to the results.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

Couple of pics of my 06 V70R 18" fresh pegs to be installed next week

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looking nice, Patrick! Love the exhaust tips. Do you have 07 stalks and air vent inserts laying around? They would add a nice touch to interior. I did it in my sonic.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yes I do have 07 stalks and air vents. Thx for the compliment. Worked very hard on this one. The exhaust is from Eurosport without the resonator and a 8Fab downpipe. Sounds real nice.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

Been working on these 18” pegs for a long time. Stripped down then primed, 4 coats of anthracite base, then 5 coats clear. Thought they turned out excellent. Much smoother than powder coating. All done in my garage with a HVLP sprayer.

·
3,899 Posts
Looks good! Are all the windows Tinted with Airblue 80?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Driver
No tint yet. I want you to install it for me. It is a little drive from South Jersey but I trust you. Pm me for ideas cost and date.

·
Registered
539 Posts

Been working on these 18” pegs for a long time. Stripped down then primed, 4 coats of anthracite base, then 5 coats clear. Thought they turned out excellent. Much smoother than powder coating. All done in my garage with a HVLP sprayer.
Anthracite on Ti is one of my favourite combos.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts