SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since several weeks I cannot share a chosen location in Apple Maps to the Volvo on Call app anymore. I used to pick a location in Apple Maps, tap Share and choose Volvo on Call. The possibility to choose the Volvo on Call app has disppeared (it's not behind the "More"-button) from the Share Sheet.
I checked this with the Volvo salesman and on his iPhone it still works (same iOS version, same app version). Other Volvo users do have the same problem. Some Tesla users report the same problem with their app.
I tried to restart my devices several time, I adjusted alle settings without success... Does somebody know how to fix this?

Why do I want to do this?
In Apple Maps you can create guides with several destinations in a way VoC doesn't offer you (unfortunately).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the exact same issue, whether sharing from Apple Maps or Google Maps. The Volvo On Call app is just missing from the options to share. I even went so far as to uninstall VOC app, reboot iPhone, reinstall VOC, reboot iPhone, and it still isn’t working like it did several weeks ago. It’s maddening.

Why do I want to do this? If I’m looking for something on a map, I’m using Apple Maps (or sometimes Google Maps), not VOC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately there is no way to contact Volvo or the developers about this. I went to the car dealer but they did not have a clue and I wrote to Volvo about this and they forwarded my message to the dealer again. No one is taking care about bugs in the software Volvo is providing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts