SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,<br>I was wondering if the s60r headlights could go into a older 2001 s60. I have seen where some people has swapped out for new s60 headligts but have not come across anyone with the new r headlights. Is it possible, or am i going to need to mondify them? Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: Can you put a 2004-2007 s60r headlight into a older s60? (CaseJ)

be aware that many of us don't like the bi-xenon headlights--the highbeams are atrocious. For my money, I wouldn't do such a swap.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about swapping my headlights and keeping my bulbs stock and not going HID. Is that possible?

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: (CaseJ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>CaseJ</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was thinking about swapping my headlights and keeping my bulbs stock and not going HID. Is that possible?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Wouldn't think so. Why would you want to swap then? If you're after gray bezels, pop 'em open and paint 'em. <p>If you're going to get R lights, get the euro lights.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like how the r's look. And the fact that my year s60 has the lens on the out side of the light that isnt really clear like the s60r's. I havent seen the euro ones before any links? Or can the lens on mine be replaced with a similar s60r type?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: (CaseJ)

try a search within the R forum for some topics on euro headlights, it might turn up a few pictures as a couple owners have swapped their US-spec lights for the Euro spec

1 - 6 of 6 Posts