1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i think i've seen this company on ebay.... but i think they are in UK :S

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yea I emailed them via ebay regarding the price to ship to the states and I haven't heard back =(. Maybe I will ask though their website, thanks for the link!

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
Yea I emailed them via ebay regarding the price to ship to the states and I haven't heard back =(. Maybe I will ask though their website, thanks for the link!
Yup yup, this is the e-bay one that I posted a few months ago. I also e-mailed them and never heard back :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i've seen before but asked for a shipping quote and nada

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Literally just received this email:

"Hello.
You need front bumper spoiler for S40/V50 ???

If Yes.
I can offer 30 GBPfor shipping cost to US.

It is possible to buy this spoiler for 60 GBP + 30GBP shipping cost,
but not by servis Ebay (we do not pay sales commissions, and you buy cheap spoiler)
Please reply if you like, such an agreement?
If YES.
Please enter your email address, which is connected to your PayPal account, and I will send payment for the amount MANAGEMENT 90 GBP.
If you want you can also make payment directly to my bank account.
Waiting for an answer ...

Best regards Paul."

I wouldn't mind buying it, at least he will send a bill via paypal rather than requesting a gift. If anything you can dispute it

·
Registered
99 Posts
so this would be around 141 usd? I wouldnt mind buying it.. what do you think it would cost to get it painted?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
so this would be around 141 usd? I wouldnt mind buying it.. what do you think it would cost to get it painted?
I forgot, is your car silver? there is a member on here who has the dynamic lip on a silver car unpainted (you can always plasti-dip it). Plus I think it would look odd with just your front spoiler painted.

But if you must get it painted and want it to look pro, it will run you 200-300$ for a spot-paint (around where I live atleast). I must though, it looks really good unpainted.

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
there is a member on here who has the dynamic lip on a silver car unpainted

But if you must get it painted and want it to look pro, it will run you 200-300$ for a spot-paint (around where I live atleast). I must though, it looks really good unpainted.
Aldebaran

Sanatarium

Just put a lot more money into the car this week, and have some maintenance to do later this summer, so I'm going to have to hold off on a lip... Let us know if this deal is real though! Sounds legit, just with a poor translator.

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts
My chin spoiler is actually sprayed with a durable bed liner coating. I wanted to keep the mudflaps which meant I couldn't put the full dynamic trim on the sides and rear diffuser and had to dye those black to match the bed liner color. The chin comes primed in gray though.

A few more shots to help you decide if you want to do it.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Literally just received this email:

"Hello.
You need front bumper spoiler for S40/V50 ???

If Yes.
I can offer 30 GBPfor shipping cost to US.

It is possible to buy this spoiler for 60 GBP + 30GBP shipping cost,
but not by servis Ebay (we do not pay sales commissions, and you buy cheap spoiler)
Please reply if you like, such an agreement?
If YES.
Please enter your email address, which is connected to your PayPal account, and I will send payment for the amount MANAGEMENT 90 GBP.
If you want you can also make payment directly to my bank account.
Waiting for an answer ...

Best regards Paul."

I wouldn't mind buying it, at least he will send a bill via paypal rather than requesting a gift. If anything you can dispute it

This looks like a classic scam to me. I would run away from an arrangement like that.

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
They're actually a highly ranked seller on e-bay. I honestly think that they speak 0 English and just used a google translator. Located in Poland, not China, so maybe we can trust them a bit more.

Still sketchy, but as long as it's through paypal, there's safety.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So did you spray your side mouldings and rear with the same bed liner paint? What brand did you use? If I get it painted to color match would it look that much out of place since I don't have tht body kit?

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts
No, the side and rear mouldings were dyed black using Mother's Back to Black. I like it because it is really a dye and won't run or streak when it gets wet.

I guess it's what you want and how you'd like it to look. I really wanted to keep my mudflaps and liked the two-tone style, so I had to keep the mouldings too. But since they were a dark gray I had to dye the plastic so it would color match the bed liner.

Yes, I think if you painted the mouldings and the lip to match your body color, it would look nice. It would look like the sport kit except for the subtle flares at the bottom.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Love me some pink calipers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just got this email;

Hi mate the shipping cost to Madrid will be £55 but to tell haw quick you will received them send the id numbers of this items you are interested please

Regards Chris

from the guys at nktuning.com

ill keep u posted...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, the side and rear mouldings were dyed black using Mother's Back to Black. I like it because it is really a dye and won't run or streak when it gets wet.

I guess it's what you want and how you'd like it to look. I really wanted to keep my mudflaps and liked the two-tone style, so I had to keep the mouldings too. But since they were a dark gray I had to dye the plastic so it would color match the bed liner.

Yes, I think if you painted the mouldings and the lip to match your body color, it would look nice. It would look like the sport kit except for the subtle flares at the bottom.
how long does mother´s back to black last before u have to reapply?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts