SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Someone on my local Craigslist is selling these 18" Heico wheels. The guy works at a little buy here pay here and said they came off a Volvo they got on trade. He doesnt know what Volvo it was though.

I really like them and think they would be awesome on my C30. Im just worried about center bore. Hoping someone around here might know and be able to tell me if they work.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Found the wheels but it says I might need a 10mm spacer....
Does that mean that they are bad wheels for my car?

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
C30 center bore is 63.4mm, most all aftermarket wheels for Volvos are at least 65.1mm center bore, but you should double check. $20 hubcentric rings will fix that problem.

Those are Heico Volution X wheels.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C30 center bore is 63.4mm, most all aftermarket wheels for Volvos are at least 65.1mm center bore, but you should double check. $20 hubcentric rings will fix that problem.

Those are Heico Volution X wheels.
You would probably know:
Think I could fit 4 wheels and tires in my C30?

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
You would probably know:
Think I could fit 4 wheels and tires in my C30?
4 wheels with mounted tires or 4 wheels and 4 tires?

I fit 4 wheels with mounted tires no problem (folding down the back seats).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4 wheels with mounted tires or 4 wheels and 4 tires?

I fit 4 wheels with mounted tires no problem (folding down the back seats).
Oops my bad. Mounted.

That's what I was hoping to hear. Just in case I jump on them, they are over an hour and a half away and I don't have another vehicle to pick them up with!

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Judging from Viva's website, these were offered with a 63.4, 65.1, and 67.1 center bores, so any of those will fit your car with the necessary hubcentric rings.

Do you know what the offset is? What size tires are on there now? I would be a bit concerned about rubbing if these had the monster tires from a P2R or S80.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Judging from Viva's website, these were offered with a 63.4, 65.1, and 67.1 center bores, so any of those will fit your car with the necessary hubcentric rings.

Do you know what the offset is? What size tires are on there now? I would be a bit concerned about rubbing if these had the monster tires from a P2R or S80.
The guy talked to his boss and said he was pretty sure they came off an S40 which would be perfect!
Tires are 235/40/18 Continental Contisports. Which I'm only worried about the 235 part (I was going to get 225s)

He's selling the set of 4 on virtually new tires (9/32nds) for $700 OBO
So yeah, I want them

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great deal! Those should fit with no rubbing problems at all. I have an ET+ 40 with 245/35/18s.
If they are still available Friday, I think I'm going to have to jump on them. Shame I can't get down there sooner!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts