SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm chris, just joined the site... I just bought a 2006 s60r auto, sonic blue with gobi, around 100000. I would love to get together with people who love Volvo's as much as me, I'm in the howell area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello; Volvo people

Hello; To all Volvo owners , HI ! I hope you enjoy your cars. They seem very smooth and sturdy. I just bought an S60 T5 manual w/150k miles. Seems like a nice car so far. I hope to do a lot of repairs myself. IPD and FCP seem to have the parts that are needed. I live in the Detroit area.
Best wishes

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello all, I'm in the Rivertown area of Detroit (east of downtown) with my Onyx Black 2018 XC60 T6 Inscription. I'm looking forward to swapping in my snow tires this weekend :)

Also curious if anyone has found a good indy mechanic in the area with access to VIDA?

·
Registered
2009 XC90 V8
301 Posts
Hey neighbors! Hope you’re all doing well.

I will have VIDA soon, but it will be my first time using it on my 2009 XC90. Glad to share it. I am around Commerce Township. Winter ready!

For shops in the area:
Auto Europe - European specialty and great experience +1 (248) 645-6300
Steve’s Euro - good experience, great service advisors, decent customer service +1 (248) 674-2770
R&T Motors - haven’t had any experience yet but they come highly recommended +1 (248) 360-6002

·
Registered
2004 V70R slushbox
49 Posts
Madison Heights area for now, and have been steadily improving my project 2004 V70R in Titanium. At least all of the warning lights are off and everything is working now, knock on wood :ROFLMAO:. Give a honk or wave if anyone sees me!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts