SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like someone to photoshop this color onto my wheels, and if possible do one wheel with the lip a lighter grey color and the other wheel an apple green so I can see the difference.
Pic of the color:

Onto this pic of my car:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (chromecarz00)

Those wheels are actually MRR HR-4s. I like the style of wheel but to be honest not sure I am liking the way they did the green. That wheel would look better in a titanium finish. Thanks for the input tho!

EDIT: I just realized you were talking about the pic at the top of the thread showing the color I was thinking about...I think they are the RS4 wheels, but not sure.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Moofluffen)

I do have bigger pics, want me to email one to you? The original picture size is 5mp, it just gets resized when I upload them to facebook.

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
first pic is indeed the RS4 wheel. When I had my A4 I nearly bought a set. Too bad they don't fit our cars-they're hot!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (failurbydesign)

Sent you an email with 2 pics in it. Sorry, none of them are very recent, I haven't had these wheels on my car in a long time (before winter). Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.