SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see alot of caRs on here that are blacked out etc etc.

I want to see pics of your Electric Silver R and what you did to it.

Also I have a few minor scratches on my bumper that came with my R and was wondering the exact paint to fix or the best way to go about making this look like it was never their.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing the Electric Silver!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Well, here's mine:

More pics and details are in the link in my sig. If I can't get a reasonable offer on it, I will be adding a DP, tune, FMIC, tint, a subwoofer, and about 124K more miles.

·
Registered
45 Posts

35% tint all around

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Its a "S" turbo with a "R" turbo

Is 476 Electric silver or just plain silver?

18" Tenzo TZ7, 245/40/18 Sumitomo, 3M Flat black roof/wing/door pillars/mirror caps, Kenwwod Excelon DNX6990HD, 10.2" LED DVD overhead, Sirius Backseat TV, Siriusxm tuner, Autometer boost guage, ARD Tune, Snaab Intake, Yellow DRLs, Yellow HID fogs, 6000k HID lows, Kenwwod Excelon x700.5 5 channel amp, Pioneer 10" Flat sub, Hornblasters shocker XL, Dual Viar 480C airpumps, 5 gallon air tank, Third row seat, Spare tire, Stinger SPP1500D battery, Compustar Alarm/remote start/GPS tracking, Weathertech ventshades, 5% Johnson widow film all around, Metra ASWC steering wheel control......oh yeah gold calipers with brembo stickers, i am sure i forgot something :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great Looking caRs guys. I still gotta get pics of mine up.. She needs a bath though.. Damn Brake dust..

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Here's mine

·
Registered
41 Posts

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Have your wheels been refinished? The reason I ask is that my newly purchased 04 S60R seems to have the same color wheels.

And people are doubting that this is original.

Anyone else with an opinion on this?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Have your wheels been refinished? The reason I ask is that my newly purchased 04 S60R seems to have the same color wheels. And people are doubting that this is original.Anyone else with an opinion on this?
Looks like the same color as the pegs I bought for my car from a user off here a few years back. He refinished them in dupli color gray wheel paint, which is what I believe the previous owner did to your pegs as well. Heres a couple pics for reference sorry for the bad picture quality I took them on an old phone. Also please excuse the thin sidewalls they were previously mounted on an 850R that was lowered, it was fixed shortly after.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Oh, just a couple...

·
Registered
136 Posts
here's my 2006

Crapy iphone pictures lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
04"s & I believe 05"s are the standard "Silver Met code 426) 06 & 07's are E. Silver.

Eurosport DP,Eurosport Exhaust, BSR Downloader, PHMic, Eibach spring's, IPD Track spec sway's, 19" Heico V's.

·
Registered
136 Posts
04"s & I believe 05"s are the standard "Silver Met code 426) 06 & 07's are E. Silver.

Was thinking the same thing...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the color codes!!

These CaRs look awesome. Loving the Silver or do you guys ever think about other colors?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm a TI/Nord, but GD those are sweet! LUCKY!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts