SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a '90 740 Turbo to replace my previous '89, which you may<BR>have read about in an earlier post. Problem is, the only m46/sedan I can<BR>find is in Burbank, CA at T&M Auto Sales. Is there anyone on the board in<BR>the area who could go there and check it out for me? I'd compensate for any<BR>time you take...<P>Here's the info:<P>1990 VOLVO 740, turbo, 5 spd, lthr, extra clean, loaded, ac, snrf, ABS,<BR>airbag, runs new, red on tan, Vin #433327, $4500, affordable Volvos, T & M<BR>Auto Sales, 1633 S Victory Blvd, Burbank, dlr, 818-246-7079<P>I called yesterday and talked to "Mike", he said its in very good<BR>condition... but I want a brickster to tell me for sure. I'm a little<BR>unconfortable buying a car sight unseen. If there is anyone who can help me<BR>out, I'd be most grateful...<P>Thanks alot, and please email me if you can help out.<P><BR><P>

·
Registered
69 Posts
hi Robin!<P> i'll be in that neghborhood in a couple of days and can take an uneducated look at it for you if it's still there and you haven't had a better offer before that,... just drop me an e-mail and let me know if you still need help.<P><BR>cheers!<BR>e<BR><P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts