SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
161 - 180 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Hmmm. I don't which sounds more legit. Haha. Stealing or teaching.......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I can also bring some of those fancy barrels with the flashing lights on top and a ROAD CLOSED barricade with Cobb County Traffic Management written on the back.

I should put my speed limit detection cart up at C&O, it flashes blue and red when you go faster than the setting. It's real cool. Got it last weekend...

It's pretty cool what you can load in the back of a Tacoma at 2am

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can also bring some of those fancy barrels with the flashing lights on top and a ROAD CLOSED barricade with Cobb County Traffic Management written on the back.

I should put my speed limit detection cart up at C&O, it flashes blue and red when you go faster than the setting. It's real cool. Got it last weekend...

It's pretty cool what you can load in the back of a Tacoma at 2am
That's awesome. You can get anything you like man. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
Saw my first RS in person. Unimpressed... I respect it for the engineering that is in it, but the interior was mostly plastic. It looked no different than an ST with a body kit. I love it, it's my type of car, but it's still a Focus and I don't know if I would own one.

Now that's an air conditioner!

Have bar, will travel.

This is why time travel is dangerous. You can very easily cross your own timeline, and then there's 4 of you!

Camera settings were off, but it kind of looks like Grand Theft Volvo.

I love these mirrors!

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
Who's planning on going this weekend? I'll try to get there early, same spot, I'll bring cones. Just look for my C30 on the end of the row.

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
You know i'll be there! If i get there before you again, ill park sideways to block off a few spots.
Thanks! We won't be bringing the V50 this time.

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
Ah, shame. As long as its at the dragon in September!
Actually, it's up for sale. If it sells before September, then I might have something new to bring. But if we still have it, then it will definitely be on the dragon.

If anyone is looking for a V50 that still needs a little work, PM me!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Actually, it's up for sale. If it sells before September, then I might have something new to bring. But if we still have it, then it will definitely be on the dragon.

If anyone is looking for a V50 that still needs a little work, PM me!
Ah, short lived! What are y'all planning on next?

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
Ah, short lived! What are y'all planning on next?
If it happens, you'll just have to wait and see. :D
But if the V50 doesn't sell soon, then the build will continue and we'll keep it for a few years.
Either way, I plan to replace the timing belt and water pump on the 850, then get that one listed for sale too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
If it happens, you'll just have to wait and see. :D
But if the V50 doesn't sell soon, then the build will continue and we'll keep it for a few years.
Either way, I plan to replace the timing belt and water pump on the 850, then get that one listed for sale too.
Gotcha. Well hope it all goes well!

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
Think I will finally be able to go this time. Will be bringing my V60. What time do yall usually start showing up?
I try to get there around 6am and bring cones to block off a few spaces. If you can show up by 7-7:30, we'll probably have an open space for you. But the lots are usually pretty full by 8.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome, will probably try to get there between 6 and 7 don't want to be fighting for spots. Now I just need to get out and give it a wash tomorrow.

161 - 180 of 265 Posts